We are getting ready to take our first beach vacation with Baby K and I need your help!!! Baby K has only been on sand once and that was when we took her to the local lake last summer. She didn't really play in the sand, so this will be a new experience for her.
I'm packing plenty of sunblock for my little redhead, I've got several swimsuits (and all six pairs of her sunglasses) packed, we have lots of sand shovels and buckets and I'm going to have lots of help since we are going with my parents, sister, brother in-law and nephew. So tell me....
- What important things should I pack?
- Do you have any fool proof tips for leaving the sand at the beach?
- What are the best toys/rafts for a 2 year old?
- Any safety tips you want to share with me?
- Are there any fun things you recommend that we do besides the normal playing in the sand and putting Baby K's toes in the ocean?
- What else do I need to know?