If you aren't ready to bear the white, I have just the thing for you! You've never had such a gorgeous glow without any UV rays until you've tried the Rodan + Fields foaming sunless tanner.
Allure Magazine had this to say about it!
"Rodan + Fields Foaming Sunless Tan: This foam...prolong[s] color by decreasing cell turnover...the color lasted a full five days."
Due to the overwhelming response for the R+F sunless tanner, as seen in Allure, I want to place a huge order because people are snatching these up! Seriously, I placed a big order at the end of March and opened it up to my personal friends on facebook and my followers on instagram and they sold like hot cakes! This is such a great product.
I'm now opening up the offer to you, my fabulous followers of Pursuit of Pink. If you would like one for only $24 plus shipping (I'm picking up the tax for you!!!) comment below with a way for me to contact you. You can either leave your e-mail address or twitter handle and I will get in touch with you immediately. Or if you don't want to leave your info, reach out to me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The sunless tanner works great and doesn't streak or turn orange. It is safe for the face and bronze in color. This dries in seconds and there is no transfer on clothes.
Here is a bit more info:
- How many applications to get a good color? I like 2, but it still shows up after 1. For 2, apply, then wait 1 minute until dry and reapply.
- Do I need to wear gloves? Nope. Just remember to wash your hands immediately after applying.
- How long does it last: 5-6 days before it starts to fade; a week or a little longer before I need to reapply.
- How long do I need to wait before showering/getting into the water? Wait at least one hour.
- How long before it starts to show? You'll start seeing a little bit within an hour, but it is usually a few hours before I really start to see it.
Best practices: Exfoliate prior to applying the tanner and shave your legs before applying. Do not shave after using (i.e. the same night), it will fade quicker. If you want to apply sunscreen after, wait one hour.
Again, if you want to snatch one of these awesome tanners up, just leave a way for me to contact you and I will make sure to add your order to the list. This would be the perfect gift to add to an Easter basket...I'm just saying!